Ancestral Knowledge Retreat / Ayahuasca / Yage Retreat
- Viento Solar Ecolodge & Nature Center
- Río Cedro, El Cedro, Monitos, Cordoba, Colombia
- Jun 8 - 16, 2018 (9 days)
This is a new time, it is the time that our Ancestors prophesied and dreamed of; in which the most Ancient Memory that is asleep inside of us will begin to awaken in order to expand our consciousness and help us be able to go beyond what does not allow us to be well. This is the time to make the Finest and Highest use of our
Let's gather together at Ancestral Knowledge Retreat so that the Power and Love of all that has been before us on this Earth will help us and give us the Strength to continue Happier and more at Peace with all that may correspond to us from here on forward.
June 8-16, 2018
Ecovillage and Nature Reserve Viento Solar
Caribbean Coast, Colombia
This is a real chance to heal and go beyond what does not allow you to be well
since you will have the opportunity to meet with an infinitely greater power than any of your problems.
Receive deep and clear instruction from Master Plant of the Jungle to enrich your life and clear the road to create the life of your dreams.
- 5 Plant Medicine Ceremonies - Master Plant of the Jungle - with an Authority of the Cofan Indigenous tribe of Colombia.
- 6 Inipi Sweatlodge Ceremonies
- 2 Earth Payment Ceremonies
- Herbal Flower Shower
- Personal Meeting and Discussion with the Taita/Shaman
- Healing Sessions with the Taita
- Women's Instruction Circle
- Men's Instruction Circle
- Nature Walks
- Yoga, Meditation, Sound Healing
- Land and Boat Transportation from Monteria to Ecovillage -Viento Solar (Retreat Center)
- Lodging at the Retreat Center
- All Meals (with Vegetarian and Vegan Options)
*Limited Spaces Available*
Personal Testimony: Bill Pfeiffer- Author of "Wild Earth, Wild Soul - A Manual for an Ecstatic Culture"
“I am a shamanic guide spiritual coach and the author of the book called “Wild Earth, Wild Soul- A Manual for an Ecstatic Culture”, so as you would expect I am very into remembering ancient culture and bringing it into the 21st century in a good way. I have experienced almost 10 days here at Viento Solar and it’s been truly life changing. I don’t say that with any exaggeration. The combination of the Yage and the Inipi ceremonies is incredible medicine. I was extremely impressed by how the ceremonies were put together with such integrity and knowledge. This is not spiritual tourism; this is a deep dive into higher consciousness. And the upshot is that you fall in love with the group, you fall in love with life and you are in paradise ( inside and out). So I feel very fortunate and I know this is actually going to make my work better. I am more fully myself, feeling more powerful, more connected, and it’s been a really incredible experience. It’s just the best.”
THIS RETREAT OF ANCESTRAL MEDICINE IS DESIGNED SO THAT YOUR LIFE CAN GO WITHIN A NATURAL RHYTHM AND IN THIS WAY HARMONIZE YOURSELF WITH THE UNIVERSE.
If you’re on the fence on whether you want to come here or not, you really should get down here and experience this because it will definitely change your life.
- - 5 Plant Medicine Ceremonies - Master Plant of the Jungle - with an Authority of the Cofan Indigenous tribe of Colombia.
- - 6 Inipi Sweatlodge Ceremonies
- - 2 Earth Payment Ceremonies
- - Herbal Flower Shower
- - Personal Meeting and Discussion with the Taita/Shaman
- - Healing Sessions with the Taita
- - Women's Instruction Circle
- - Men's Instruction Circle
- - Nature Walks
- - Yoga, Meditation, Sound Healing
- - Acupuncture
Venue HighlightsImmerse yourself in the pure and loving presence of Mother Earth in this beautiful paradise- Viento Solar Ecolodge and Nature Center. Here, you will enjoy:
-A warm and welcoming Private Beach.
-A variety of wild life sights
-The beautiful and undisturbed sounds of nature
-A loving and humble local community
-Comfortable and rustic lodging spaces, open and connected to the Nature that surrounds you
-Delicious fresh, organic food from the region
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
Schedule- Plant Medicine Ceremony all night
- Dawn: Healing session with the Taita/Shaman
- After Healing session: Enter the Womb of Mother Earth: Inipi/Sweatlodge ceremony
- Swim in the ocean
- Rest/relax (on days where there is no ceremony the night before we take a nature walk or excursion in the morning)
- Play in the ocean
- Yoga / Meditation / Sound Healing / Acupuncture
- Free time
- Light dinner
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineEnjoy a variety of tastes from the region as well as dishes from around the world!
- Mediterranean Day : including falafel, baba ganoush, hummus, and salad
- variety of soups: vegetable, lentil, beans
- fresh (caught that morning) wild organic fish
- rice and quinoa
- salad served with every meal
- Fresh fruit juice
AccommodationsViento Solar provides a variety of accommodations based on every person's needs and desires.
This natural reserve is rustic and built with the native materials from the area.
This will provide you a natural way to immerse yourself in nature, while maintaining privacy and comfort.
- Private or shared accomodations
- Private or shared bathrooms
- Single or double bed
- Toiletries/towels are provided
- Personal or multiple fans, and the delightful ocean breeze
- Most rooms have an ocean view, balcony and hammock
DirectionsWe ask participants to arrive in Medellin, Colombia. Medellin was named the most innovative city in the world in 2007 and is a place of easy access, lots of tourism and multiple and adjustable flight routes.
From there, we arrange a local flight for the whole group from Medellin to Monteria.
Once in Monteria, we are picked up by a private bus, with air conditioning, to take us to Monitos, a small town on the coast.
There, we will all get on a private boat that will take us 40 minutes into the region to arrive at our retreat center, Viento Solar!